Monroe, Washington is a lively and active community best known as home of the bustling Evergreen State Fairgrounds and Evergreen Speedway.
Here are a few other highlights about our great city:
• Lake Tye (host to Triathlons, Wakeboarding tournaments, Farm to Table Farmers Market, Summer Concert Series, Easter Egg Hunt and so much more)
• Local Liquid Arts (craft breweries and craft beer taprooms)
• 12 screen fully-integrated movie theatre
• Award winning chefs
• Restaurants with a view
• historic museums
• Unique and fun antique shops
• miles of biking, hiking and walking trails
• pet friendly hotel rooms
• camping and rv amenities
• And even a reptile zoo
A day in Monroe either as a local resident, a tourist or a daily commuter is never the same. Stop by the Monroe Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center today and let us help you unleash your adventurist side! Whether your adventurist side is getting crazy and trying a few craft breweries and taprooms while listening to live music or watching a limo fly through the air and crash into a bus on fire or sitting on a blanket under the stars on the grass in Lake Tye Park and watching a movie while eating local fare with the family or hitting a few antique stores and stopping by our local bakeries and trying some freshly made scones! We’ve got a little something for everyone here in Monroe, Washington.