Lunch and Learn
Reservations required for guaranteed seat and lunch.
Event Description: The Chamber’s monthly General Membership Luncheon is an informal opportunity to network with fellow Chamber Members and to hear discussions on topics of interest to the business community. During these luncheons, we also recognize our milestone Member Anniversaries and welcome all New Members.
Members and Non Members are encouraged to attend. Please RSVP by noon the Friday prior to meeting. Paid reservations required. Lunch and a seat is not guaranteed without a paid reservation.
Dates: The General Membership Luncheon takes place the 2nd Tuesday of each month
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: The Rock Church located at 16891 146th St SE, Monroe.
Topics and Event Details
- TOPIC: How To Network
- Description: Come learn how to make the most out of networking events by a local expert, Jim Lee.
- Guest Speaker: Jim Lee. Jim owns and operates Hometown Values and has mastered the art of networking. Hometown Values Coupon Magazine was designed to give local merchants an affordable marketing vehicle to reach new customers in their primary trade area. Delivered to each mailbox via the USPS for a fraction of the cost of a postage stamp, Hometown Values Magazine uses vibrant colors, award-winning graphic design and a fun, inviting cover photo to attract the attention of the recipient.
- Caterer: The Dashing Dutchman’s Deli
- RSVP: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=unbbj4wab&oeidk=a07edn5g4b5a2196c28
- TOPIC: State Of Address- Monroe Chamber and Monroe Public Schools
- Description: Join us to get a feel on the pulse of the City. We will hear from the Chamber, the City, and Monroe School District about how things are going, what’s in store for 2017 and how you can get involved.
- Guest Speakers: Monroe Chamber of Commerce Executive Director-Yvonne M. Gallardo-Van Ornam and Dr. Deka Smith with Monroe Public Schools.
- Caterer: French Creek Manor
- RSVP: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07edpstmd466ca529a&llr=unbbj4wab
Cost: $16 for members and $20 for non-members
Effective June 1, 2016 the Monroe Chamber of Commerce will implement an event cancellation policy. If you register for an event and are unable to attend, a cancellation notice must be given by 12 pm on the Monday before the event or you will be invoiced for your reservation. Note: If you have registered and paid and are unable to attend, you may transfer to a fellow employee without penalty. A refund will only be given to those with a paid registration who cancel before 12 pm the Monday before the event.
Sponsorship and Business Highlight Information
|Sponsor Level (# available)||Amount||Sponsorship Benefit|
(1 per year)
(1 per event)
|Provide catering service at a discount
|Event Linens Sponsor
(1 per year)
Use of linens (p/u and drop off) and dry cleaning service for used linens