Reservations required for guaranteed seat and lunch.
Event Description: The Chamber’s monthly General Membership Luncheon is an informal opportunity to network with fellow Chamber Members and to hear discussions on topics of interest to the business community. During these luncheons, we also recognize our milestone Member Anniversaries and welcome all New Members.
Members and Non Members are encouraged to attend. Please RSVP by noon the Friday prior to meeting. Paid reservations required. Lunch and a seat is not guaranteed without a paid reservation.
Dates: The General Membership Luncheon takes place the 2nd Tuesday of each month
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: The Rock Church located at 16891 146th St SE, Monroe.
Topics and Event Details
- TOPIC: How To Network
- Description: Come learn how to make the most out of networking events by a local expert, Jim Lee.
- Guest Speaker: Jim Lee. Jim owns and operates Hometown Values and has mastered the art of networking. Hometown Values Coupon Magazine was designed to give local merchants an affordable marketing vehicle to reach new customers in their primary trade area. Delivered to each mailbox via the USPS for a fraction of the cost of a postage stamp, Hometown Values Magazine uses vibrant colors, award-winning graphic design and a fun, inviting cover photo to attract the attention of the recipient.
- Caterer: The Dashing Dutchman’s Deli
- TOPIC: State Of Address- Monroe Chamber and Monroe Public Schools
- Description: Join us to get a feel on the pulse of the City. We will hear from the Chamber, the City, and Monroe School District about how things are going, what’s in store for 2017 and how you can get involved.
- Guest Speakers: Monroe Chamber of Commerce Executive Director-Yvonne M. Gallardo-Van Ornam and Dr. Deka Smith with Monroe Public Schools.
- Caterer: French Creek Manor
- Topic: WorkSource Snohomish County, Business Solutions – Let Our Team Help Grow Your Business with the Right Talent
- Description: Does your business need help finding the right talent? Looking for free business resources? Have you tried WorkSource to help you with staffing and training? Are you hiring and need help getting the word out about your hiring needs? Join us March 14 and meet T.J. Bajwa (Career Pathway Navigator) & Jeff Dunleavy (Apprenticeship Coordinator) from WorkSource Snohomish County. They will discuss available resources, programs, locations, the East County Job Fair and so much more.
- Guest Speaker: T.J. Bajwa and Jeff Dunleavy
- Caterer: Old School BBQ
- Topic: Come learn the importance of supporting sports, entertainment and recreation in our community and how these events help our local economy!
- Description: Join us April 11 to learn more about what the Snohomish County Sports Commission and City of Monroe, WA Parks and Recreation Department does for our community and how your business can partner with them. Mike and Tammy will be discussing the importance of Sports and Recreation in our area, why businesses should care and how these events and attendees impact our city.
- Guest Speaker: Mike Farrell and Tammy Dunn
- Caterer: Maverick Catering
- To view photos of our April event click here.
- Topic: State Of Address- City of Monroe, WA
- Description: Join us to get a feel on the pulse of the City. We will hear from the City of Monroe about how things are going, what’s in store for 2017 and how you can get involved.
- Guest Speaker: Mayor Geoffrey Thomas
- Sponsored by: Community Transit
- Caterer: The Dashing Dutchman’s Deli
- Topic: How Supporting Nonprofits in Monroe improves our community and your business
- Description: Join us to hear from representatives of five of our wonderful nonprofits in Monroe that help grow, strengthen and support our local community and learn how you can get involved.
Get to know your Chamber.
Come meet and get to know your Chamber Board of Directors and Ambassadors and the many members in our Chamber.
Chamber board and Ambassadors will have an opportunity to talk and introduce themselves to everyone.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask questions and then network after the introductions.
BRING BUSINESS CARDS AND A DOOR PRIZE FOR EXTRA MIC TIME!
Catered by: Bella Balducci
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: http://
Cost: $16 for members and $20 for non-members
Effective June 1, 2016 the Monroe Chamber of Commerce will implement an event cancellation policy. If you register for an event and are unable to attend, a cancellation notice must be given by 12 pm on the Monday before the event or you will be invoiced for your reservation. Note: If you have registered and paid and are unable to attend, you may transfer to a fellow employee without penalty. A refund will only be given to those with a paid registration who cancel before 12 pm the Monday before the event.