East Snohomish County Job Fair
Thursday, March 30 from 10 am to 1 pm at the Monroe Boys and Girls Club
Explore Jobs, Internships and Careers!
For Job and Intern Seekers
- Be sure to bring plenty of resumes and dress appropriately.
- Admission is free
- Seasonal, part-time and full-time job opportunities
- 50+ employers offering part-time, full-time minimum wage to mid-level range positions.
Pre-Register here to avoid lines at the door. Register here.
Job Fair Preparation:
Please visit the following website for assistance with resume building, dressing for success and interview tips
- Employment History Request form. Can’t remember the dates and places of your last employment positions. Simply fill it out the Employment History Form and drop it in the mail to get your information before the event.
- Sno-Isle Library-website
- Dress for Success with the YWCA’s Working Wardrobe program-website
For more information and to reserve a booth continue to: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=unbbj4wab&oeidk=a07ed31227t3ad58eb6
- Parking-the parking lot directly in front of the Boys and Girls Club will be reserved for employers only.
- Location–The Monroe Boys and Girls Club is located at 261 Sky River Parkway, Monroe.
- Employer Setup–It is highly recommended that you set-up between 9:00 A.M. – 9:45 A.M.
- Event Time-The job fair starts at 10:00 A.M and ends at 1:00 P.M.
- Booth Space–A table and 2 chairs will be provided for recruitment. As in previous events, the employer is responsible for setting up and cleaning up their assigned area.We recommend each Employer bring at least 1 additional colleague to the event (but it’s not required).
- Marketing–Remember to bring handouts, pamphlets, job descriptions, banner(s), poster(s), and company swag – it’s a great marketing tool for your company and attracting job seekers!