East Snohomish County Job Fair
Wednesday, April 11 from 10 am to 1 pm at WorkSource Monroe
17150 W. Main St. B, Monroe, Wa 98272
Explore Jobs and new Career Opportunities!
For Job Seekers
- Be sure to bring plenty of resumes and dress appropriately.
- Admission is free
- Seasonal, part-time and full-time job opportunities
- Employers offering part-time, full-time minimum wage to mid-level range positions.
Pre-Register here to avoid lines at the door. Register here.
Job Fair Preparation:
Please visit the following website for assistance with resume building, dressing for success and interview tips
- Employment History Request form. Can’t remember the dates and places of your last employment positions. Simply fill it out the Employment History Form and drop it in the mail to get your information before the event.
- Sno-Isle Library-website
- Dress for Success with the YWCA’s Working Wardrobe program-website